All information on the website is for educational and informational basis only. I am not liable or responsible for any damages resulting from or related to your use of this information.
I am not a professional (financial, health, nutritional, medical), so my information shouldn’t be seen as professional advice.
My blog contains my opinions and doesn’t reflect the opinions of any organizations you might be affiliated with.
I’m not liable for responsibility for third party links and sponsored posts on my blog (i.e. Ads, affiliate links, etc)
Any information I provide on my blog is accurate and true to the best of my knowledge, but that there may be omissions, errors or mistakes.
You could buy some products/services provided by other merchants, and not by me. Some of the links are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Occasionally, I am compensated to give my honest opinion on products and/or services. This will not incur additional cost to you.
I mention/recommend these products/services (list below) to you only if I believe it’s beneficial for you. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion, and identity. I don’t sell my soul for money. I had gone through a lot by testing and making mistakes like you all did. I do this hoping my experience and opinions would help you make the better choice(s) for you.
Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
With full disclosure, Kiki Knows Food is a for-profit business (I’m trying!) – I do earn an income with this blog. I strive to abide by the FTC Guidelines.
This Disclosure Policy is valid as of 5/14/20. This policy covers the below social channels owned and managed by (Person or Company) :
- Instagram Handle : @kikiknowsfood
- Twitter Handle : @kikiknowsfood
- Blog : www.kikiknowsfood.com
Please let me know if you have any questions.
List of partnerships
These are companies, organizations or individuals that may have a significant impact for your healthy living. I focus on products/services that care about health, quality, and eco-friendly. Eating good food while caring health and environmental issues is important to me. So should you. Together, we can be healthier and eco-friendly!
FOOD & DRINK : All natural, No GMO
- Little Spoon : Organic baby food with nutrition in mind – all natural, no GMO, no preservatives, no additives
- Catalina Crunch : Keto-friendly cereal – no GMO, gluten-free, vegan, and all natural
- CROWD COW : Craft meats from hand-picked small independent farms and ranches with sustainable practices
- Urthbox : All natural healthy snack delivery. The box filled with various non-GMO, organic and all natural snacks and beverage every month with full of surprises
- Blue Print : All natural, organic cold-pressed juice
SKIN CARE : Natural, eco-friendly
- JustNaturalSkinCare : Eco-friendly hair, skin and dog care (Yes! For your puppy) without harm to animals.